I am a qualified psychotherapist counsellor and Mediator from Melbourne with extensive experience counselling. Apart from English,I can fluently speak Tamil and Hindi. My counselling is Holistic with a solution focused perspective, however I use an integral approach based on your issues and situation. I also work part time in a school which is exclusively for newly arrived migrants.
- Clinical member of Psychotherapy And Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).
- Family Dispute resolution Practitioner
- Mindfulness based Acceptance and Commitment Therapist.
- Bachelors in Science (Food Science, Nutrition and Dietetics).
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in family Dispute resolution Practice
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate – mental health practitioner
- Adv. Certificate in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Clinical member of PACFA
- Accredited FDR
- ACT practitioner group,
- PACTS (Parent As Career transition support) trainers.
- MHPN Berwick, Dandenong and Glen Iris
My areas of expertise are:
- Mindfulness based Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dream Interpretation
- Emotion Focused Therapy for couples
- Dialectic Behaviour Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing for children and adolescent
- Rational emotive behaviour therapy, to cope with life transitions.